Your shopping cart is empty
This vegan curry is not only full of flavor, but also packed with vitamins. A mix of cauliflower, green beans, aubergine, chickpeas, tofu and goji berries. All slow-braised in a coconut-based stew. Served with fried rice and some salad on the side.
Cauliflower, green beans, aubergine, chickpeas, tofu, taro, goji berries, shallot, curry powder, coconut milk, vegetable stock, garlic, lemongrass, taro, ginger, galangal, red chili, rice
Allergens: celery, mustard, soy, gluten. May contain traces of nuts.
In the microwave (recommended):
1. Partially open the foil and remove the salad. Cover back with the foil. Now that it is partially open, steam can escape.
2. Heat for 2 to 4 minutes (600-800W). Timing may vary depending on your microwave.
In the oven:
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Take off the film cover. Cover with aluminum foil or something oven-safe. Or transfer it to an oven safe container with a cover.
3. Heat the dish for 15 to 18 minutes (timing can vary with the type of oven).
Every Monday and Thursday we provide free delivery between 18 and 21h in the region of Mechelen. Check out our delivery range.
Alfred Nobelstraat 28A,