Your shopping cart is empty
Twice-cooked, slow-roasted pork belly served with roasted aubergines and green beans, in a mildly spiced peanut and lemongrass stew. You also get fried rice and some salad on the side.
Pork belly, aubergine, green beans, coconut milk, peanut butter, tomatoes, lemon, lemongrass, garam masala, pepper, garlic, onion, fish sauce, chili peppers, curry powder, cinnamon, paprika, bay leaf, rice, mixed vegetables
Allergens: celery, fish, mustard, peanut, gluten. May contain traces of nuts.
In the microwave (recommended):
1. Partially open the foil and remove the salad. Cover back with the foil. Now that it is partially open, steam can escape.
2. Heat for 2 to 4 minutes (600-800W). Timing may vary depending on your microwave.
In the oven:
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Remove the foil and remove the salad. Cover with something oven-proof (e.g. aluminum foil) or place in a sealed ovenproof dish.
3. Heat the dish for 15 to 18 minutes. Timing may vary depending on your oven. Serve with the salad.
Every Monday and Thursday we provide free delivery between 18 and 21h in the region of Mechelen. Check out our delivery range.
Alfred Nobelstraat 28A,