Your shopping cart is empty
Our crunchy twist on the Filipino ‘tortang talong’, which is an eggplant and egg omelet. Excellent as an appetizer or late night snack.
Eggplant, egg, emmental, shallot, garlic, oregano, parsley, breadcrumbs, other herbs
Allergens: egg, gluten, milk
In the oven (recommended):
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Remove the foil and remove the salad and herb cream from the packaging.
3. Bake the aubergine balls uncovered in the oven for 12 to 18 minutes. The timing may vary depending on your oven.
In the microwave:
Note: the aubergine balls will no longer be crispy if you heat them in the microwave.
1. Remove the foil and remove the salad and the jar of sauce from the packaging.
2. Cover the packaging with something microwave-resistant (e.g. foil or a microwave lid).
3. Heat 2 to 4 minutes (600-800W). The timing may vary depending on your microwave.
Every Monday and Thursday we provide free delivery between 18 and 21h in the region of Mechelen. Check out our delivery range.
Alfred Nobelstraat 28A,